What’s healthy, takes under 5 minutes to make, and looks as beautiful as it tastes? Ding ding! You got it. The answer is these 3-ingredient yogurt breakfast bowls—made 3 different ways!
My boys take pleasure in helping me taste test everything I make, and these bowls were licked clean as soon as I snapped the last photo. Kid tested and approved!
What’s in your 3-ingredient Yogurt Breakfast Bowl?
So how do we make these? Grab a few different flavors of yogurt. We really love noosa yoghurt in our house. They always come up with fun flavors, and the ingredients are pure. For these bowls we used their new line of tart&sweet mixed flavors, which includes strawberry hibiscus, pear and cardamom, and orange and ginger. A different blend for each taste bud. And let me assure you, they’re all as wonderful as they sound.
I added in berries and raw cacao bits with the strawberry hibiscus, granola and blueberries with the pear and cardamom (my personal favorite!), and pears and shredded coconut with the orange and ginger. By the way, if you’re looking for a good homemade granola recipe, use this one! It contains zero refined sugars, it’s gluten-free, and extremely yummy.
Now that you’re salivating and saying to yourself, “I NEED to try these yogurt breakfast bowls!” I’m going to hook you up with a coupon. I got your back. Use this coupon to get a $1 off any tub of noosa tart&sweet yoghurt. You’re welcome!
These 3-ingredient yogurt breakfast bowls made 3 ways are unbowlievably tasty and quick.(I’m proud of that pun right there.) So, go try them! Grab the recipes below. Enjoy!
3-Ingredient Yogurt Breakfast Bowls 3 Ways
- noosa strawberry & hibiscus yoghurt or favorite yogurt
- noosa pear & cardamom yoghurt
- noosa orange & ginger yoghurt
- Fresh raspberries
- Raw cacao bits
- Fresh blueberries
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh pears sliced
- Pour each container of noosa yoghurt into separate bowls.
- Add in equal parts raspberries and cacao bits into the strawberry and hibiscus yogurt. Add in equal parts blueberries and granola into the pear and cardamom yogurt. Add in equal parts pears slices and shredded coconut into the orange and ginger yogurt.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This post was created in partnership with noosa yoghurt.