Sometimes I experience a deep connection with my food. Okay, so maybe I always feel those warm fuzzies deep down in my soul when it comes to food. Especially when it comes to these mint blackberry raspberry vegan Italian cream sodas. We were basically mint to be! And so are you!
What makes these mint blackberry raspberry vegan Italian cream sodas so special?
Is this turning into a sonnet toward my food? It’s looking like it, isn’t it? How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1. It’s a vegan Italian cream soda, or dairy-free Italian cream soda, whichever way you want to flip that coin. But it still tastes equally as creamy and delightful!
2. This non-alcoholic summer drink is great for family gatherings.
3. It’s made with my favorite healthy soda, Sipp Sparkling Organics. This particular flavor is Mojo Berry, which contains blackberry, mint, and lime. All of their sodas contain no refined sugars and boast incredible flavors. (I’m looking at you Lemon Flower. And I see you, too, Summer Pear!) Many of you already asked where to buy these organic sodas. You can buy them online through Amazon or at most stores. (The two main places we moms shop, right?) Btw, when you get them at your next Target run, make sure to use this coupon to get $1 off!
4. It’s pretty. (Beverages are quickly becoming my most-loved food photography subject.)
5. This drink recipe is EASSSSYY! Like, five minutes and you’re done, easy.
Here’s a fun, little video to get a real feel for the bubbly goodness that is these Italian cream sodas. (Click on the video above to see and like my Facebook page, where you will get daily meal recipe inspiration. I post a different food video for each meal!)
Your thirst needs to be quenched now, doesn’t it? Mine too! I’m on my way to make a fresh batch of these bad ladies. Grab the recipe below and divertiti! (That’s supposed to mean “treat yo’ self” in Italian. FYI.)
Mint Blackberry Raspberry Vegan Italian Cream Sodas
- 2 Sipp Mojo Berry sodas
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup
- Add handful of ice to tall glass. Pour one bottle of Sipps Mojo Berry soda. Add 1 tablespoon raspberry syrup and 1/2 cup coconut milk. Top with coconut whipped cream and fresh mint if desired.
- Repeat step one for second drink. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Add more syrup if a sweeter Italian cream soda is desired.
This post is sponsored by Sipp Sparkling Organics, a product I genuinely love and use!