It’s nearing five o’clock. The kids are restless and melting down, the dog is howling, and you still haven’t even considered what to make for dinner yet. It’s a hopeless feeling, but I have your back! This creamy one pot chicken marsala pasta is coming to your rescue! You can make this deeply flavorful dinner in 30 minutes without all the dishes and mess. We call that a win, people.
How to Make the Best Creamy One Pot Chicken Marsala Pasta
If you haven’t cooked with Marsala wine, you need to add it to your collection. I buy mine from Trader Joe’s because you can’t beat the $3 price. Also, it stores well in the pantry. Just make sure you buy dry Marsala—it gives the most developed, full flavor to your dishes and is optimal for cooking.
Alright, alright, so we established this one pot chicken marsala pasta is amazing. But, that’s not the most exciting part of this post! You ready for me to pull out the big guns? Drum roll, please…
In honor of all the selfless, talented, loving, and beautiful mothers in your life, I am partnering with Le Creuset to showcase the Sakura Dutch oven.
Designed to commemorate Le Creuset’s 25 years in Japan, the Sakura collection is decorated with cherry blossoms, the traditional Japanese symbol for spring. This Dutch oven is carefully adorned with gold foil and a white cherry blossom applique, all set over a soft, spring-like pink hue. It’s timelessly feminine, gorgeous, and the perfect piece to gift to the incredible women in your life. Click here if you need to get this for your mom (or yourself—I wouldn’t want to wait either!).
Should we get to the good part already? Okay, okay, let’s go!
Check out the video tutorial below for full instructions on how to make it!
This is truly the best one pot creamy chicken marsala pasta! You will definitely need to make this in your Dutch oven. Grab the recipe below!
The Best Creamy One Pot Chicken Marsala Pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 ounces prosciutto thinly sliced
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dry Marsala wine
- 10 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Parsley to garnish
- Add chicken and flour to a gallon ziploc bag. Shake well to coat the chicken. Set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the chicken, prosciutto, and mushrooms. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on medium-high heat until chicken is browned. Add in garlic and cook for another 1 minute to develop flavors.
- Stir in chicken broth and Marsala wine. Add in the pasta and mix well. Cover and let simmer on medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- When pasta is cooked and sauce is reduced, stir in Parmesan cheese and heavy cream. Mix well and let it warm for another 5 minutes to melt and incorporate flavors.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve and enjoy!