Easy and Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe
This easy and healthy chicken salad recipe takes under 10 minutes, making it a delicious and easy lunch or dinner the whole family will love.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 can canned chicken
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup grapes halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
Mix together canned chicken and hummus in a mixing bowl. Add in celery, grapes, salt, and pepper.
Spread chicken salad onto a gluten-free croissant, or multi-grain bread. Add lettuce and desired veggies, and enjoy!
- Pre-chop grapes and celery for a faster prep time
- If making this chicken salad ahead of time, do not add grapes until the day you serve it. The grapes will get mushy and make the salad watery.
- Do you like some crunchiness in your salad? Try snap pea crisps, which are gluten-free and are a great source of fiber and plant protein.
- I specifically use the Costco Kirkland canned chicken for this recipe, because I think it is the best quality.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 549mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg