Grill, let me tell you something. This grilled salmon tropical with creamy mango salad dressing is the best easy dinner recipe for a warm summer night! Honestly. It takes under 30 minutes to pull together, and the flavors are bursting with fruity and savory goodness. Bust out those grills because it’s time to heat up this incredible grilled salmon tropical.
The Best Grilled Salmon Recipe Ever!
We order salmon tropical at our favorite restaurant, Los Agaves, whenever we get the chance to visit Santa Barbara. It’s the perfect mix of fruity, tropical flavors, and the savory punch of the salmon and shrimp complements the sweetness.
Basically, this is the dish you make to impress all your friends for your dinner party on the back patio. And I finally perfected it after months of craving and testing out multiple variations. YOU’RE WELCOME. Tropicall everyone you know and tell them to get their boohiney’s over to your place for dinner! 😉
As I said before, this recipe takes only 30 minutes to prepare—beginning to end—using the citrus herb rubbed salmon from Sea Cuisine. I have the classic problem of forgetting to marinate my meat and seafood properly before making it, and then don’t have the patience to wait it out. Sea Cuisine cuts that step out! High five! Throw the fillets straight on the grill from the freezer and enjoy a premium cut of salmon.
The citrus herb rubbed salmon is packed with robust lemon flavors, which tastes ridiculously good with the grilled pineapple, mango salad dressing, bed of greens, and garlic shrimp in this grilled salmon tropical dish! And yes, my kids gobble it up. It is kid-tested and approved for an easy dinner recipe for family.
If you’re local here in Los Angeles, check out Sea Cuisine’s mobile sampling tour June 1st-11th at Ralph’s and Sprouts. Visitors will get a chance to taste samples of Sea Cuisine’s premium, high-quality, flavorful cuts of frozen seafood – definitely worth stopping by!
What is your favorite way to prepare salmon? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#sweepstakesentry”; and leave the url to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the url to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to us residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The official rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/1/17-9/18/17
Be sure to visit the Sea Cuisine™ brand page where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Now, grab the recipe below and enjoy!
How to Make Grilled Salmon Tropical with Creamy Mango Salad Dressing
Prep time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 large servings
For the salad:
2 Sea Cuisine Citrus Herb Rubbed Salmon fillets
2 pineapple slices
¼ cup butter, melted
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
8-10 large shrimp
1 cup clementines, peeled and separated
3 cups mixed greens (I prefer basil in mine for maximum flavor!)
For the mango salad dressing:
Juice of one lemon
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup agave
½ cup Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon salt
1 mango, cubed
¼ cup red onion, diced
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
1. Grill the salmon cuts and pineapple slices for 10-15 minutes. Salmon should be pink inside and barely flaking. Pineapple should be caramlized and soft
2. Mix the butter, garlic, paprika, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add shrimp to grill and baste with butter mixture, cooking until pink and barely curled.
3. While meat is grilling, make mango salad dressing. Pour lemon juice, olive oil, agave, Greek yogurt, salt, and ½ mango in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Pour in a medium bowl, and mix in remaining chopped mango, red onion, and cilantro. Chill in refrigerator to thicken and develop flavors.
4. Prepare the bed of greens on a plate. Place the pineapple slice first, then top with salmon, and shrimp. Pour the mango salad dressing and clementines on top and serve immediately. Enjoy!